Warning: Use of undefined constant ddsg_language - assumed 'ddsg_language' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/31/d222658583/htdocs/basiccomputerinformation/wp-content/plugins/sitemap-generator/sitemap-generator.php on line 44
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/31/d222658583/htdocs/basiccomputerinformation/wp-content/plugins/sitemap-generator/sitemap-generator.php:44) in /homepages/31/d222658583/htdocs/basiccomputerinformation/wp-includes/feed-rss2-comments.php on line 8 Comments on: ClearType for HTML
Basic Computer Information is a resource for website owners to learn basic computer skills to manage their websites.Sat, 13 Jul 2013 05:24:55 +0000hourly1http://wordpress.org/?v=4.0By: Deborah Friedman
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:13:23 +0000http://www.basiccomputerinformation.ca/cleartype-for-html/#comment-362281. It does not make type darker.
2. It makes all type appear to shift colors between purple and green on a character by character basis.
3. It makes type appear fuzzy.
4. It affects every application in Office including outlook, word and excel.
5. It affects every other application as well.
6. In an enterprise environment where the setting is controlled by policy it is extremely annoying not to be able to turn it off.
7. It is making me go blind.